Burton Vida Pant
With a clean design and specialized detailing that brings your street style to snow, this slim and stretchy pant is ready for anything winter throws at you.
Sag ‘em, ride ‘em, love ‘em. The women’s Burton Vida Pant is slim fit to imitate your favorite low-rider jeans, yet hides a wealth of convenient features to keep you comfortable in all conditions. A zonal mapped mesh and taffeta lining adds stretch, warmth, and moisture wicking where you need each one most. There’s just enough room for layering when the mercury dips, and inner thigh vents let air out when things get heated. Quilted handwarmer pockets and exposed Metaluxe zippers can satisfy your inner fashionista, while your environmental conscience will be happy to hear that select colorways are made using recycled plastic bottles.
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Stretch Printed Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Acid Flora and Indigo Batik Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Cotton / Nylon Blend Fabric with Enzyme Garment Wash [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Tahoe Enzyme Wash Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Recycled Bottle Polyester Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- WARMTH: Shell Mapped with Stretch Mesh and Taffeta Lining
- Quilted Handwarmer Pockets
- Sleek Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
No customer reviews for the moment.