Volcom Bridger Insulated Pant
You want to look good on the slope and functionality is really important to you. Then the Bridger Ins snowboard trousers with their classic cargo look are just right for you! You’re guaranteed warm legs wearing these favourites and the modern slim fit, which is extra tight around the knees, ensures they’ll be as comfortable and stylish as your favourite jeans. The 60 g/m² low-loft insulation provides a good amount of warmth for the early morning when it’s still frosty, while the breathable lining keeps you from overheating. With its respectable 10,000 mm hydrostatic head and a good amount of breathability, this Volcom model is perfect under normal conditions in the mountains and laid-back snowboard days when you chill on the chairlift in between runs and don’t need to do much hiking, if any at all. The seams at all critical points are sealed to provide reliable protection against the cold and resistance to moderate snow and light rainfall. All that’s missing is a matching jacket that you can attach using the ZipTech® feature and then you’ll have an unbeatable winter outfit Good moods are guaranteed on miserable snowy days too with kit like this!
- Waterproofing / Breathability : 10.000MM/10.000G
- Material: waterproof, breathable, V-Science 2-layer shell laminate
- Can be attached to jacket, taped critical seams, built-in gaiters with hooks for laces, fully taped seams, emblem with logo, handwarmer pockets, anti-abrasion reinforced trouser cuffs
- Hydrostatic head (in mm): 10000
- Embroidered logo on leg (left)
- 2 pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Fastening: snap fasteners, zip
No customer reviews for the moment.